Submit Your Business and Lifestyle News to Mature Resources PR Service
MATURE RESOURCES Launches Consumer News Service for Businesses to Boost Sales to Baby Boomers and Seniors via the Internet
www.MatureResources.org Publisher Calls Internet Best “Go-To” Resource for People 50-Plus
Mature Resources, one of the first fifty-plus online magazines and business directories, is adding a new internet innovation at www.MatureResources.org - a Mature Resources Consumer News Service linking baby boomers 50-plus to business news, press releases and special deals exclusively for them. Your press release featured on the Home Page and all announcements will link directly to the business/consumer website. Media outlets, journalists and bloggers will receive information on this new news/marketing program.
“Every type of business must be aware of the baby boomers’ enormous buying power and internet spending. First, they do plenty of research online and frequently purchase products or services for themselves, their parents, their children and their grandchildren directly from business websites,” said Publisher Sharon Sultan Cutler. According to Forrester Research, baby boomers outspend younger adults 2:1 .
www.Mature Resources.org has been a recognized and popular internet brand, ezine and business directory since 2002. Now your company, non-profit, or government agency can make the news all over again with our affordable Mature Resources Consumer News Service.
- A powerful hyperlink from our Google-5 website to your website
- Use of banner for your website saying “As Seen in Mature Resources Consumer News Service
- The right growing audience will see your announcements – journalists, reporters, bloggers, and of course, our readers, their families and friends.
- Increased traffic, visibility and company branding
The Pew Internet and American Life Projects reports that 77% of people 50 to 60 regularly use the internet, while 54% of people 65 and older surf the web too. “There are 79 million baby boomers and over 35 million seniors 65-plus. And the 65-plus segment is the fastest growing demographic online, which is terrific for businesses and non-profits,” Cutler added.
The Mature Resources Consumer News Service will feature many types of business announcements focusing on baby boomer needs and resources including:
- News Announcements
- Press Releases, Tip Sheets, “How To” Articles, Advertorials
- New Product or Service Publicity
- Feature Articles
- Contest and Special Discounts News from Brand Name Companies
Launching Packages Begin at 3-months for $179
For Further Information Contact us at (407) 375-5598
- No pornography websites or adult ads or Ponzi schemes.
- Disclaimer: Mature Resources is not responsible for content accuracy. The content provider is solely responsible.
- Mature Resources has the right to refuse a news release and return any monies to content provider.